Thursday 2 June 2011

Kat Von D Hellbent Lipstick

Kat Von D Hellbent is the very first red lipstick that I own and it is responsible for my red lipstick craze :)

I absolutely love Kat's make up line <3 she designed her own packaging which is absolutely beautiful, on top of that, she actually wears she own products! I think she actually cares about her products and she's not just doing it for money, unlike other celebs who come up with a berjillion perfumes when they don't even wear them to start with. -.-"" 

The lipstick bullet is blood red, but when you apply it onto your lips, it is actually a dark raspberry color. Every time I put this lipstick on myself or my friends, we always receive a lot of compliments. ;) 

It is very long wearing and leaves a subtle pink stain once it wears off.  

The texture is very creamy and it is very pigmented. You can put on a thin layer for a stain effect or load it up for a gorgeous red pout. 

There is no nasty lipstick smell to it..only a faint typical lipstick smell 

Even though it is long lasting, after about 4-5 hours your lips will get dry. I usually just put some lip balm, blot, and dab on some more  






No comments:

Post a Comment