Sunday 17 April 2011

Eraser Collection - very random

I like collecting things, the only reason why my room does not look like a junk yard is because i am very organized. So moving away from perfumes and lipsticks, lets blog about something weird!! My eraser collection!! I lived in Hong Kong for a few years....and you know those asian cutesy stuff that you find in chinatown? HK is loaded with those things, what you see in Chinatown Toronto is nothing compared what you can find in Asia... Im gonna split the collection into three parts cause i like my blogs short and dainty! The first part is about fooooood

Japanese dishes..tempura..sushi...ramen..


American fast food...hot dogs..burgers...


desserts...ice cream and cakes


Fruits and veggie.. orange, peach, banana, eggplant, pineapple, grapes, strawberry

1 comment:

  1. im visiting hong kong for a few days. what store do you buy your Iwako erasers? I'm missing a few pieces. And around how much do they cost?

    ReplyDelete