Friday 17 June 2011

Sally Hansen Salon Effects - Laced Up #360

I am in love with my nails yay!!! I have always wanted a delicate black lace pattern on my nails, SH Salon Effects in Laced Up is The One! ;)

It comes with 16 strips, I used up all the smaller ones cause my fingers are quite slender. Actually some of them were too big for my nails, I had to cut the strip smaller until it fits. You can also stretch the strips out a little bit, which I had to do for my pinky lol Just have to be very gentle, cause I ripped one of them x.x good thing i managed to use the other end so it wasn't wasted

They are quite easy to apply, no drying time is a plus ^-^ these strips bond strongly to your nails and the only way to remove them is by using nail polish remover. The kit comes with a tiny buffer and a cuticle stick, which is great :)

When you are filing away the excess, don't go from side to side or even from one side to the other... instead, file in a downward motion. This will prevent ripping out polish that is already attached to the edge of your nail

This product is quite pricey though, CAN $10.99 at Shoppers (that's like a bottle a O.P.I.) but for a change, it's fun and worth the money






No comments:

Post a Comment