Thursday 2 June 2011

MUFE Rouge Artist Intense Lipstick #21

Speechless!

This lipstick is drop dead gorgeous! Candy apple metallic red... *-*

I went into Sephora one day searching for a new red lipstick, the entire back of my hand was full of swatches hahaha! In the end I was debating if I should get MUFE #21 or not .. considering the fact that I just got the Moulin Rouge one the week before... gotta have some self control you know >.< But then!! two lady came up beside me, pointed at my #21 swatch and said "That is absolutely gorgeous!!"

Guess what happened a few minutes later ^-^ ... #21 on my lips, lining up at the cash register and feeling guilty about buying another lipstick




The packaging is so sleek! I actually like square-shaped tube better than round ones 

The formula is amazing. Intense pigment in a creamy formula that lasts for a very long time, I would say about 6-8 hours. 

It doesn't feather/bleed either, just stays where you want it to be.. like a committed boyfriend lol 

It has an interesting smell to it :o but doesnt bother me much..

The super tiny gold flecks brighten up my complexion

This shade looks gorgeous in both person and pictures :) 

Definitely a keeper 


No comments:

Post a Comment