Wednesday 15 June 2011

Best Make Up Remover for sensitive skin!!

Few years ago my best friend recommended Bioderma Sensibio H2O to me. This is the best make up remover for sensitive skin! It is extremely popular in Asian right now, I am pretty sure it is a matter of time before all the make up gurus in NA join into the excitement. The Pixiwoo sisters have a 500ml bottle, they love it too! It cleanses your skin, removes oil, dirt and even waterproof makeup. It is very gentle, fragrance free and feels like water. 

Soak up a cotton pad, then gently wipe off your make up. For your eyes, just leave the cotton pad there for a few seconds before wiping off. :) Always have to be extra gentle with the skin around your eyes. 

If you live in Canada, you can get these in Shoppers or Rexall. I think they only offer the 250ml bottle. Some locations also offer the one that is especially designed for oily skin. 

Ingredients: water, peg-6 caprylic/capric glycerides, cucumber extract, mannitol, xylitol, rhamnose, fructooligosaccarides, propylene glycol, disodium EDTA, cetrimonium bromide. 

As you can see, I have the 250, 125 and 100ml lol The 250ml was from Shoppers here in Toronto; the 125ml was sent to me from my friend living in Hong Kong and I got the 100ml one from Montreal hahaha ya Im crazy... 




No comments:

Post a Comment