Wednesday 23 March 2011

MAC Dare You Lipstick - Quick Swatch

MAC Dare You is one of my favorite lipsticks <3 It has a cremesheen finish, feels very light on the lips. You will have to reapply after a couple hours, but thats fine with me!

It is a deep red brown, more red than brown actually.. with super uber tiny red and gold shimmer... absolutely gorgeous! If you are into dark red lipsticks like me, you should really try this one

I did a quick lip swatch here, i just wanted to show the color so ignore the crappy application lulz! This picture was taken under natural day light:





And here is MAC Dare You (Left) compared to MAC Dubonnet (Middle) and Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in Plum, I will post lip swatches of those later on too. This picture was also taken under natural day light, which made them a bit lighter, but the color is still quite accurate

No comments:

Post a Comment